Opening times Rope ParkOpening times 10am-6pm.
- May & June at the weekends
- July & August daily
- September & Oktober at the weekends
- during school holidays in canton Obwalden daily
Also open on bank holidays 10. Mai, 11. Mai, 21. Mai, 31. Mai, 1. Juni, 1. August
For groups of more than 10 people the rope park can be opened anytime.
How to get thereAddresse
Wasserfallstrasse 222, 6390 Engelberg (Google Maps)
Parking lot of Fürenalp cable car station
Follow the signs from the parking lot to the rope park (approx. 3 minutes)
From the train station Engelberberg take the free bus to stop Fürenalp cable car station.
approx. 45–60 minutes from Engelberg village
Prices Rope Park Engelberg
|Rope Park Entry||CHF|
|Teenagers (body height > 130cm)||34.–|
|Kids (body height >100cm)||17.–|
|Adult Kids Rope Park||25.–|
|School classes (price per pupil)||28.–|
|Person accompanying school class (one person free per 10 pupils)||34.–|
Information for school classes and groups
- Disclaimer to download. Parents need to sign it prior to the visit.
- For 30 pupils or more we recommend to visit the rope park in two time slots
- Around the rope park you find many wonderful BBQ spots
- Pay your visit on place (cash or card) or per invoice.